Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Purple on Friday for Violet


Friday I'll be joining friends from Sugar Pie Farmhouse in wearing purple to commemorate the too-short life of a sweet baby girl who was the daughter of another member of that community. Her family will be holding the memorial service that morning and hopefully the whole room will be awash in purple. Since I'm not very technologically advanced, I'll post a document here of a little tag I'm going to print and wear to work that day too in case any others from the message board would like to do the same.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Molly,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! What a nice gesture you and your friends made for the family of that sweet little baby! I'm sure it brought the family great comfort that so many people came to offer them support.

~ Mary